I know I know , I crazy already . x) PMR ended yeayyy!! XDDD
So syok man!
But have to say byebye to form 3 , a bit mm seh dak x)
I'm back larhhhhh! ^.^
Used to not use computer . Not really like to online recently . haha .
OMG . I lost my phone cable all over again T.T
First time use bluetooth transfer XD
Reverse back to long time ago.............................O.O
Hahaha XD It's Mid-Autumn Festival ♥ :D Tuesday .
Went to aunt's house in Klang to celebrate with our whole family . ;)
Lolx -.-
Let yours see my xiu biu mui (cousin baby sista♥) :DD





Cute cute x)) Real one more cute XDShe sendiri go touch the piano d XD
Aww ♥ baby are the cutest.
Have a great night :D
And with my hou biu jeh XDD Sheep ♥ :P
Lovely forever XD Haha...
SKIP .
I miss cakes , deserts and tiramisuuuuu :( I wanna EAT EAT EAT! XD
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Give me a chance in holidays! :x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the period before PMR came , I went book cafe two times , to study ;)
In the 2nd time I have went with dear Mokii ♥ :)
It is a really really nice place to study . I'm sure you will have mood to study there . Haha .
Beverages ♥
Mou liuu XD But looks beautiful if u see there . =P
NEXTNEXTNEXT .
The newest one ;)
I don't like my hair to be too short =x faster long a bit larhhhhh XD
I went see my daddy and choir performance with ma sweetheart ♥ Elaine Kok XD
* Stupid me-.- Hahaha.
I ♥ this . x))
Blurred o.o
Hey ♥ da lovely oness .
Captured in the dark XDD
My pretty sweetheart ♥
Don't see me =X childish ! hahaha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have quite a long time didn't take photos XD
hou nan dak lurh XD
And lazy larhh =.= captured whatever also still like that XD
After PMR , yay!!! Throw our books!! XDD
Teehee =P
Actually I wasted my workbooks =.= Didn't touch lorh .
Like what teacher had said , "do after PMR" . Lol xD
And I went mcd to celebrate with my dear friends ♥ on Tuesday! x)
We are so so so happy ! :D
Once my friends and I finished our chinese exam , we are so excited!! XD
I missed the moments we fight against the war together! I will remembered it ;)
Next year , Wherever we are , hope our friendship long-lasting till the end of the world ♥
Haha XD
Well ♥ After PMR , what to do? Just stay at home =SS
Holidays XD
Hopefully I will have a wonderful and happy holidayss =((
Travel? Hopeless :xxx sighh...
We didn't bother teacher , that they prepared "lots of activities" for us .
ehem . why should we still need so tiring after PMR o.o
I don't know XD
We all absent O.O But I hope my friends will go for few days , so I could meet them at school in this end of the year :) hehes .
And recently , my parent , made me so down . =X
Some problemss... Sighhh...
Hope them faster be open-minded :))
I'm really suffer , and I think they too .
lols .
And a sad case today .
Our dance performance and my piano performance both gone!!
Haizz... Our "beloved shortie principle" said no modern dance , mainly tradisional dance . =.=
WHat? A? LOL?
Totally Disappointing!!
My plan all spoiled .
Aww what a day =(
My babe Mokii ♥ will always be with me in this holidays bah =)
Always call her to come my house XD mou liu at my home :P
I love that ♥ XD
Today we done some batu seremban , a game . sewed ourselves XD
So cute . and macam kuih-muih =.= Lols .
Hmph . What else I'm gonna talk about yeahs?
Really many problemss recently , faster solved larhhh ">.<"
Oh my friends , sorry for my long murmuring passages hahaha XD
Cause too long time didn't murmur here =.=
teehee =P
GRRRRRRRRRRR!! XDD
Okay larh . I crazy liaw .
Byebye all ! ♥ See you next post . x)
No comments:
Post a Comment