Ello~Ello~XDDD
♥ I come to update finally =-=
Very late horrr XD
This should be last last Saturday post . :)
SUNWAY!! ♥ Teehee :DD
Keep capturing with real camera x) until it is not enough battery already =.=
Pls tell me which one is more better yaaaaa x))) Thank youuuu . ♥
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. SHOCKED!! XDDDD
8. =-=|||
9.
10.
Play play only , not included XDDD
11.
12.
13.
=.=14.
Yay ♥ reached there!
Lion head and piramid XD ♥
*kachaaax* accidentally , no clicked "no-spotlight mode"o.o
Heeeee ♥ :DD
Ice-skating! Aww how wonderful if I know how to ice-skating 0.0
Seems so syok ! XD
We had shopping there . and I bought some clothes and shorts! XD
Happyyyyy ♥ ;))
Look here! ♥
I ate these things in Sunway .
Nice nice nice nice ♥
Yogurt ice . x)))
But... its selling price are calculate by how heavy u took , a lil expensive .
But again ! Once in a long term , is okayy XDD
And this! Have crispy and prata or pancake?? o.o
I had ordered double cheese onion? I think so xD tasty ♥
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These days ... hmm... Just emo XD
Lols =.= dun think im always like that lurhh...now is really really one .
I had went school for some days heee :D
Last Friday , went with a group of friends ;D
Play play and talk talk . Just had nice time together .
Eherm . Sometimes screaming like "three-eight" one when playing games XD funnyy .
And few dayss , I went with dear Mice Elaine x)
Played XD
Gamesss , cardss , flute , an instrument , volleyball , whatever~~~ lalala
And other frens :D
Last time , went MCD because wanna wait my dad came back from PJ :)
Took picture with them :D ♥ Happy .
Hmm... Many problems recently .
I had get bored with that.. I don't wanna to cry again .
Haiz..
Hope everything will be fine very soon . :)
yeahs the post is done! XD continue next post later .
LOADSS of PHOTOSSS XDD
See you next post ! ^^ BUBYEE ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment