La Di Da

Monday, August 9, 2010

♥Toy Story 3 , and , Dream :) I ♥ my life!

今天呢,想写写华语,有种朴实的感觉.当然,还是有英语啦.:P
哈哈.好久没有写了.:)
对了.上次的活动,好像没有写到.xD
Treasure Hunt & Explorace .
不错的一天 :D
我们组 : Treasure Hunt - Black shirt
Explorace - Pink! :P
Tadaaaa. x)
全家福哈哈 :D
xP

上个星期六, 7/8
我们下午有华语学会表演=D
很赶的一次表演,老师说只能到两点.
也不错:D

我们练了几个星期了.
我有表演跳舞,手语唱歌,和相声:)

早上的练习:D
Yun yi and I ;)
很勤力XD
表演开始.:D
:P
Yo! 跳舞组 =D
过后大家去Pizza Hut :D
Haha XD
Me and Elaine dear ;)

很不错的一天! :P hahaha..

很不习惯地打华语 =.=
手写方便些 xP

回归英语
:)
迟点马来文=.=哈哈..

Today , had really great moments of laughing XD
We were keeping laughing like crazy ppls since we were at canteen and saw Is Maggie =.= [the teacher who hate by almost everyone hohoho]
Wahahaha XD Really funny lols . Because of ours imaginative brain xDDD
A lot a lot of thingy XD lazy to say here :P Darn funny XDDD

Our whole class photos had ready to be sold , to us .
I had bought one , RM4 , although am not in there x( , as a memory ;)
Don't forget me arhhhh T.T ... xD

Luckily last time we captured this , in the music room ;)

3 Kecubung . aha :D ok what . :) hmphh...

Tadaaa... You know what ? TOY STORY 3!
Recently just I watched it . Touching... ;')
I love it . The touching T.t feelings . :) and music..
The "golden opportunity" to cry , hahas XD But I had no tears out when I watched it :(
I want it .. XD [crazy bumb :P]
Bonnie so cuteee.. x) hahas.. xD

Many pictures . ;)



Buzz ;)

Sunny side .

Woody ;)
Woots! Jessy and Buzz hot dancing ;P

EXAM is around the corner! x.x
T.T I'm very worry and scare this time . stress...
Can't describe the mess in my heart and mind now...
Gonna crazy .
Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gambateh!!! ">.<" We can do it!
+u+u! ;D
[in another hand , am sitting here be friend with computer owhh x) ...=.=]

I need snacks ;P and yummy food .
For study! oh yeah! xDD

I need some more confidence , in any erm....any...ways XD

So , I just keep writing and , emm , stop here larhx .
Nothing to be added . =X
Hoping everything gonna be fine , and get rid of problemsss. ;)
Byebyee! ^~^

My new talent , day-dreaming xP
I ♥ my life! Yo! xD
Tata! :D

No comments: