La Di Da

Thursday, August 5, 2010

♥Hey long time have no new post ;)

Woots! Helloww .. C:
Very very long time didn't come and refresh my blog! O.O Huhu
Today am here :) teehee.. How's my work? ">.<" I know it's not so good xP

Captured last last week maybeh :)

I ♥ to look at the sky.. x)
And capture...
Especially in the morning . Maybe at the school , maybe in the car , anywhere , anytime , any feelings :)
Sky is BEAUTIFUL..♥ : D
Sometimes feel the sun is so beautiful ... xP

---------------------------------------------------♥--------------------------------------------------------------

:) A friends record book . But I didn't buy it .
--------------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------------

Start from last 3 weeks , or last month , I think... xD



One of the Sunday =D Had dharma class .
After that , eating ... xd fried nian gao with sweet potato =.= anyway , quite nice . =P
And too wuliao , capture o.o


Blahh Blahh Blahhh ♥ :)



One of the Saturday , or Friday . I think I was tidying up my books and shelf in the store room xD
Paused and do this =P Clay . : D
[LOVEShape] & [RoseConsider red flower -.-""]
;)

Aha XD I was in piano class long long ago o.0 Sho po there XP
Wuliao! -.-|||


This captured when I was in the way go to Jusco ... o.0
Apple :)
Not most favourite fruit , but nice . (x

I ate apple =D Snowhite ate apple once upon a time =D
=.=|||....blekk =P
Child =X ..haha...


``````````````````````````````````````````````````♥`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last week , or last and last week ...last month ... xP
I get caught by that "maggie" teacher , and ate a rotan , wrote name .
My hair? my hair ?? lols .
Nevermind . I go cut myself o.0 Forced to do so .
I went Midvalley on Monday! XD
Woots! Feel good to go there =P
The Garden too ~~
So short after cut =.= And the fringe really ... haixx..
I waited it long . :)

The next day , we gone there again =D
Because mommy wanna exchange the things she bought the previous day , as it is not functioning well .
So I had this chance again =P
Walking there ... I try to relax my mind there..

Dinner time :) I prefer snacks .
Nice drink . :P

Cheese baked!♥ Aww~ and chips~ But I don't like the vegetables inside . x)
[and too much cheese will make ppl feel wanna vomit xS]



Tong shui o.0 my daddy's one .
Too sweet =.=


Tadaaa... :D I love desert woohoo xD
Cake ~ Tiramisu :P
Nice nice nice! xP

Again =.=...
Because of my fringe , ugly , I clipped it up for about one week :)

Now.. My hair grow more longer , and my fringe too ^.^ Back to the normal :)
But later grow longer and longer x.x will get caught . ish....

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````♥`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last Sunday , we celebrated my grandpa's birthday :)
Nice dinner . :D with family . And cake xD
And... the egg so soft and smooth xP hahahha....


♥ Wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring school day .
Wait for recess time after reached school , wait for after school after recess time . =P san fu~
And examssss coming soon . =X
Gambateh! ;) [worrying and scare... T.T x.x]

Blahhhh~~
I will go back hometown today :)
I came back earlier to home from school xD I will miss you all yeahs =D

Wish me good luck , and can come back before Saturday .
Performance!



Byebyeee! ^~^
I love you all , my friendsss..

No comments: