La Di Da

Monday, August 23, 2010

♥Finally♥

Finally , I posted up a new post here . :)
Hey friends , are you okay? haha .
Wish you all happy always ;)
Be with you , be with me , happy forever after . ♥ my wishes , with ma friends and family . :)


Hehes . Maybe I crazy , sot .
WHatever . :)
Trial finally gone! phewww.. x)
But today , I didn't go to school , missed da seni 2 exam .
I'm sorry to myself hehe =) maybe will fail .


Lalala... If one day , I can hold the mic , anywhere , even not on the stage , sing as I want to . x)
How wonderful?
I'm belongs to the stage , ago . hmm.. :)


Let me back to ago ....
Everything happened recently maked my heart feels so ... messy.
Mood influenced always .
I really don't know what should I do ..
I feel I'm really worse , and , selfish .
Huuuu...
Smile ...

Lastly, I'm very very sorry :) .

Without any photos, I stopped writing .
With a song lastly :)
I
began ♥ Claire recently. Haha .

这是第几天这一座城市每天在下雪
彷佛在嘲笑我现在的心很冬天
这是第几遍你口中的快乐要我成全
你没点头说抱歉我却回首说再见

最后我们聊着天
我们约在当年你表白的咖啡店
真的可惜了昨天当时拍的好多照片
一天累积成一年
我们爱的熟练现在都变成纪念
若有机会再聊天我的心会藏很远

这是第几天这一座城市每天在下雪
彷_在嘲笑我现在的心很冬天
这是第几遍你口中的快乐要我成全
你没点头说抱歉我却回首说再见

最后我们聊着天
我们约在当年你表白的咖啡店
真的可惜了昨天当时拍的好多照片
一天累积成一年
我们爱的熟练现在都变成纪念
若有机会再聊天我的心会藏很远

最后我们聊着天
我们约在当年你表白的咖啡店
真的可惜了昨天当时拍的好多照片
一天累积成一年
我们爱的熟练现在都变成纪念
若有机会再聊天我的心会藏很远
朋友简单的聊天希望会有那一天

Although lazy to edit ma blog , but I think I will do so too . :) haha .
See you next time , byebye! ♥

I'm a girl , who timid , and scare alone . :) hehe .

No comments: