Time really passed so fast .
And I passed everyday in a blurred? lols . xD
Hmm... Hopefully time passed slowly . Have more time to be with my friends =)
But , time can't stop .
What we can only do now is , APPRECIATE♥ ;)
And be more hardworking larhx XD
">.<"
Since this week , I have been very busy .
Homeworkss , Project , and the preparation of 2 lisan next week @@ facing the pentafsir wat wat d.. o.0
Chosen me . Individual . Haixx.. I will try my best =)
Just the problem is , wat title I should choose? hmm... =X
GAMBATEH!!! ^.^
Blahh... Nothing I can say . x)
I wanna release all my negative! Positive ! come come ! =D
They played volleyball =D yo!
Edited one , and original . how ? ">.<"
Bubyee^.^ Tuition time later . =)

No comments:
Post a Comment