La Di Da

Sunday, June 27, 2010

♥I'm just a Nobody

I couldn't describe my feelings.
Just... hope I release it as fast as I could .
Hmphh...

Booo x)
都不知道该说些什么好。。。
越来越无言了.
怎么办?。。。唉.。
又说不出我的心声。我到底怎了??奇怪诶。。
算了吧。。

School look 。 [new hair] chamm x)those eye bags and dark circle 。 boom。。
Whatever 。 I have to smile smile and smile =)
Blekk =P

Not a very nice week , just passed larh heeee。。

Saturday

I’m quite excited for this day。[But it's quite disappointing . ]
Koko 。 x)
I went to see basketball . lols .
With Keisha , Yinshan , Wengyan them .
Actually I wanna play badminton with Theng . We have promised .
But lastly , she make me so disappointed.. ~.~ At all . =(

Chinese society .
Caligraphy competition =D
So less ppl coming to attend koko , and ppl who attend are quite hmm enjoy XD
Elaine Lin , Weng Yan , Me =)

Haha... XD candy! so concentrated x)

Mengli =D *努力-ing

That's my Saturday morning . =)

Today ... my dharma class reopen .
Woke up early =S tired!
Played piano and wat wat wat and wat...
Can meet my friends there again =)

In front of the computer .

Play backward buzzzzz... xD
I went to Kahwai's new house . Open house =D
They have food and bbq there .
I can go there for1 hour only =) [some special reason]
I'm so appreciate this 1 hour =) my happiest moment in this day .
Nice and precious .

oh....my.... ">.<" [sorry ... x)]
Normal =D


Please don't come any closer if you would hurt me...
I will so hate you . and I suffer in my thought .
I have two different ways to think about .
Heart breaking.
MAD larh!
Chamm larh eeeee! ">.<"

Nitex everyone! Hope this week is much more and more better!!!
Bubyeee .. Cheer up teeheee! ^.^ =P

No comments: