La Di Da

Sunday, June 6, 2010

♥After exam ~~~ HOLIDAYS! lol.

Hurray! ^.^v  Exam gone! wooh! xDD
Holidays began . Just can use it to rest more luu . Nothing can do with it x)
Boring =) ~.~

Whatever! My stress all gone! xD
Pimples also gone xP

 Chamm look after exam x)

♥Saturday!
Huhu.. Still woke up in the early morning xD
But I woke up and slept again== so late a bit alreadyx)
Went to see basketball match in our skul! haha .
Sorry I was late , missed the 1st match o.O
But good job guys! =D
haha... and the sun so shine and hot , lol .
We all just carrying umbrella all the time xDD A row of umbrella+ss in the court , "zhuang guan"! xP
The match haven't end yet and will be continue later and later.... don't know how late it would bexD
Gambateh all! ;)

♥Sunday!
Again xD woke up at 8 something .
Prepared and went for the seminar in Taman Midah , Universal tuition centre .
Although before going , had some conflict , But also gone there . ~.~
And late , because can't find the centre =.='''
And....the lecturer is our tuition teacher , Encik Mani! ==
How come... Same as tuition lorh . Just added something only .
History today .
Haha . The real teacher can't be able to attend the seminar worrr.

 10.00 - 12.45 , have a break in the middle and have tea xD nasi lemak and drinks blahhh

I don't know I will regret on attending this time SEMINAr or not . O.o
Huuuuu.......................

Afternoon , I reached home . My mom's not there .
She had already gone to the Reading' Malaysia Book Exhibition in The Mines .
Whoah @@
I keeping playing piano and singing ... lol . Nothing else I can do , bored .
My daddy came back , later my aunt , uncle and grandfather came.
After that , Dad fetched me go to the Exhibition! yay .

But I'm not feeling so well today .

Lunch== nasi lemak XDD lol .
♥Popcorn . long time dint eat , miss x) yumm
 The ceramah . lols . xD
 I saw piano in da exhibition!! xDD Whoah! have white one also .
But I din't go touch it x)
I bought 2 pencils and 1 pen , have piano or notes pattern on it =D

We was seeing Nesh too there .

And two new books exhibited , from Hong Qing Ting geh .
Maybe next time sin buy . =)

When about wat wat something , went back  C:
Camwhoring . xD

Keep your smile! v ^.^v    Magic smile! =P
 =)
 =P
I hope I can saw my hope my wish and can be realized ^~^

Appreciate what you have now♥It's always precious
Perhaps I could appreciate to rescue? =)
&.. Don't leave me alone.. :)

Haha. Okay . I'm going to sleep now!
Headache ">.<"
Goodnight everyone! o(n.n)o
Bubye!
* Leave some comments yaa=D I appreciate.

No comments: