La Di Da

Sunday, July 4, 2010

♥ x)

:D Hi!

This week , still okay . [sometimes laughed dou crazy gam XDD ]
But on Tuesday , me and my team member , Hamsa , Yenth , Azwal have done our group oral .
Not so good . @@ maybe one of the causes is we prepared it last minute .
And soooooo nervous XD when I was acting there , I ....=.=
Lastly , dunno wat to say then the acting ended , gone out.[nervous , fun~~ny~~]
Haha... And our presentation paper so yongsui XDDD no la no la x)
And I speak out the information , maybe cause nervous . yeah I was nervous .
Anyway . =) anyway . =) haha...

I have no idea with what title I should choose for my BM and BI oral next week ">.<"
The pentafsir will come next week... o.0
Have chosen us..
GAMBATEH!!! =X
I need some idea.. last idea about the FIFA Worldcup , failed..
New idea pls... @.@ my brain ar.. my brain ar...spin! spin! XD

Yesterday
Went The Mines . =)

Say cheese . ;P  Peace v

Ate dinner , and had my McD Choco Top Sundae Cone x) wow wowweee
Sweet ;) yummm..

Have a Health & Beaute Expo held there o.0
Got sold many products =)
Household things also have .
Nice things .
And the promoter or the worker that show how to function a certain product funny xD

Saw many funny thingsss ... x) [including outside the exhibition hall]
or thought . haha. smile or laughed quietly there =.= XD
Cheer!


Hmmph.. It's time for feeling impress XDDD
No larh . =) Just I should release all as fast as I can .
Don't know how to explain ar =) ... 
Created some "gam guii / gam goii" xP

我会好好弹完每一首歌=)美丽的乐章=)

开心也唱=);不开心也唱.=(把他们全部唱出来....

天啊,你又在为谁伤心?为谁哭泣?...=)

越想得到的就可能越得不到=)也像希望越大失望越大那样..

=) smile. ♥ just smile. Coz everything will passed. Even my heart died. =) smile.

每个人都不同,际遇也不同.我们也只好接受=)每个人都有优缺点. 好好爱自己噢^^好好珍惜和爱你身边的人和事=)

放下吧...=( 放下,就快乐了=) ><

我要相信我可以!我就可以!>< ^^ 奋斗·加油加油!

 ^.^ +u .  

haha...;)

 Found this in photo album =.= XDD ...
Photo album have many photos =DD [fai wah]

Today
Went dharma class as usual .
 this , special lorh XD

Afternoon .
Tomyum pasta x) mushroom soup x)
Long time haven't been eat it . x)

 Quality not as good as before d liaw . o.0

 Photos.. Photosss... ;)






Byebyee.. ;)
 Nitex..

No comments: