La Di Da

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wah~~Today PIANO EXAM yorh~~~

Today PIANO EXAM~~~^^
I have woke up early at almost 6 am....
Really lazy and tired~~~
I haven't practise~~~~Faster faster practise~~~
Then~~~~bcoz bro lorh....and dad...hahax...
then 8++juz go out from house...==
I'm really nervous da~~~
hahax...mummy said if never nervous then tat ppl is not a human~~~
hahax...so funny~~~Thx mum~~~~thx dad~~~~muacks~~~~^^
NERVOUS is full in my heart....
I juz thinking: I can reach there at time mah?
I can play the piano very good like i have practised 1 mah?
The hotel like how 1?
The examiner is how 1?
I will get pass mah? distinction leh?
hahax.....And I have fully prepared mah?
hahax...no gua...=P
Actually , I think these matter but I just keeping taking photo...==''
hahax....XD
wow....I'm in HOTEL ISTANA~~~~5 star hotel~~~~
The hotel I think is like arabian style abit~~haha....
Then Me and Dad just very nervous and don't know where is the location....
Like very stress to arrive bcoz never come b4 and don't know how is the arrangement...
I think the arrangement is not good lorh....Just keeping us very nervous and confusing... Don't have a ppl to serve us...==just have venue tables and ppl to daftar only...make me so confuse lorh...
Finally, reached and daftar....and then after a few minutes, the person at the venue there call me to wait at there and prepare ady...
Oh....Forgot to said I'm venue two....
I sit there and wait...My heart beat like accelerando....Getting faster and I had heard it and feel it clearly....O.O
SO NERVOUS a~~~~~~~~
OMBuddha....I have to go in ady....
the examiner is a kind man....
Looks kind and talks politely~
But I'm really nervous.....
Bobobobobobo.....accelerando again.....
I'm sorry to myself....Why I nervous?!......
I just keeping calm myself....OMBuddha...cannot....
The scale I have many mistakes....OMBuddha!
The three pieces just have 1 mistakes....Huh....
The aural whether I don't know the answer I give is true or false, I have answered all the question...Huh....Haiz.....Hopefully all the answer is correct and I never do the aural action in the wrong way......
My sight reading just fine...abit nervous and some sharps and notes never play....This is normal stuff but not gud d la I think....
My dad said I will get Merib...Its the B....I don't think so...
I said I will get pass only....or I will not pass?....NONONONONO!!!
Cannot!!!!Must pass~~~~But I really worry about it....I think my performance is bad than before....Maybe I have a long time never go to piano exam....
HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY multiply10000000000000 I WILL GET PASS IN THIS PIANO EXAM~~~~~~
HOPEFULLY~~~~~~~MUST PASS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REALLY WORRY BUT I WANT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PASS LARH PLEASE~~~~~~~PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\._./ \o.o/ MUST PASS O~~~~~~MERIB ALSO CAN LARH~~~~HAHAX~~~~~
hope lorh.....=]

3 comments:

--✖Mokii✖-- said...

祝你钢琴考试顺利过关^^

Charlene ♥ said...

TQTQ^^

Anonymous said...

aiya...u mesti can de lah...
u r a clever girl mah^^
haha...
huiyi
(my name in blog is blue sky...)