Today,I din go to the cocuricular activities~~
coz I sleep lately last night and too tired to afford it~~hehe....
and then I woke up at almost 10am~~wakaka~~~
And the first thing i do is watch television...==''haha...
after my dad bring breakfast and came back,I just eat lorh....
then 12.30 go to piano class~~~^^ this piano class no need to practise to go attend it~~
coz ady finished the exam~~hahax~~gud lorh~~~
In the class, teacher gave me many songs~~and I have to photostate it if I dun hav~~
have many songs there but teacher taught me one of the "SONATA"+ss song and "ENCHANTED GARDEN"~~so beautiful but so hard coz have many flats~~hahax....
Teacher said after grade5 , will learn these type of song~ many sonatina songs and some songs like more modern but not pop song~hahax...hard to describe~~but it's very beautiful~~it's totally can be wonderful~~haha....
and then 2.30 go to attend English class at Cambridge~~I have almost 1 month never attend bcoz of H1N1~~my parent scared~~but now i think I must attend it whatever~~and I have to give them the letter for reason of absent too~~
I attend two types of class~ so it ended at 5.55~
after that I go JUSCO and shopping~
eat dinner and go upstairs to shop~~
walk walk walk and walk to the "exhibition place",=='' dunno larh...
there always change their things~so i call exhibition~hahax~~
this time is sold special bed,mattress and pillow these things~~
Very special! It's made of real 100% latex~~
Really comfortable when sleep on it~~
And we saw a valuable bed~a small bed~~but it have mattress and pillow juz only o!
bcoz other beds dun have mattress , if want mattress have to pay more and more~~
but this no need! and it has two mattress larh~~and also is the real latex~~
wow~~
and the promoter so frenly and kind , he also gift us two aromatic pillows~~so nice~~
and my mother just keeping saying saying saying and the promoter finally also gift us a different pillow oso~~
and my parent also bought two special pillows for themselves~
wow~~
and the bed is for me~~~I will have a new room I think~~
=P Thanks mom thanks dad~~~~muackks~~I love u~~^^
And orh~~My old computer have been repaired and now i'm using it!!
Thanks bro for go to repair it~~mua~~hahax~~^^
That's all for today maybe~~=P
No comments:
Post a Comment