Walao....today we got the news about our skul has 3 to 4 case of H1N1~~~!!!
haiz...two of them is from 2 Kasia , ohmyBuddha...I have sit and talk to one of them last week leh!!!
OHMYBUDDHA~~~Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hung~~~~x7~~hope Me and my family and frens will be alright~~~~~!!! =]
Haiz....But o...My skul today juz give us the advertisement to stop class o...
But o~~the slip that they give have wrote "from11/8 to 17/8"o~~
But teacher said if mum or dad come , we can go back~~~
so I came back from skul by 5.30++pm jiang...haha...
when the students give the slip to our class~~~our whole class "scream"(watever) happily~~~
hahax....but I think this holiday will have to ganti d lorh...hope not larh~~=P
wow~~~
and then, good feeling when I went back earlier than others d lorh~~haha....nola....
and the exam maybe will "delay" to after the real skul holiday~~~hope so~~~
But I have too much hope horh? too greedy horh?
so I want 1 most IMPORTANT HOPE~~~
That is~~~~ME, My DAD,My MUM,My ELDEST BROTHER,My SECOND ELDER BROTHER,my relatives,My FRIENDS will 平平安安、健健康康、快快乐乐、和和睦睦~~~~~!!!!!!!
That's my BIG HOPE~~~~^^ HOPE~~~AND WISH~~~~~~^^REALLY HOPE~~~~!!!!!^^
1 comment:
==
连你的学校都有人中了H1N1...
天丫~
这什么世界...
T^T
你一定要千万保重哦!
Post a Comment