La Di Da

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hehe...

I online again today~~hahax...

YESTERDAY
Yesterday I'm so moody, I think about before...And feel very hurt and sad suddenly...
But thanks to my friends~~I talk to them and be more positive~~
Thanks to all~~^^ And yesterday I have surprised by someone...hehe...secret...
Erm...and then I have help a friend to edit blog....=] Happy to help her~
At night, I had a chat with Dian~~haha....Happy also~~We talk many things~~^^
THANKS TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS~~LOVE YOU ALL~~MUACKS~~haha....=P

TODAY
Today,I go to cut my fringe and trim my hair...
But don't know pretty or not...Next time I will go to the other saloon...
I don't know want to cut into crop or not...and want to cut how short?What type of style?
Is I look good in crop? Huh....
But now I already cut my fringe...hehe...
My friends please give some comments when you all see me ya~~hahax...
Just fine lo...I think...en...o.o
Then, I really love SOCK~~hehe....my english not good...Don't know rite or not...=P
I love to eat eat eat~~haha...I'm edacious~~=P
Erm...Now online just awhile only...
Haiz...After this holiday,have an exam held in 1st September...
I haven't study yet...I'm totally shi bai...
I will go to study then! I want study!!!
En en!! Bye~~=]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

add oil...u can de la~^^

Charlene ♥ said...

haha...thanks~~^^