La Di Da

Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow...Today...

Today...I don't go to school...Im sick...
Haiz...Last night fever a bit liao de, then my mom scared...ha...
this morning also got fever then my dad told me to be careful so he bring me to the Pandan Mewah government hospital...I walk in that hospital and think and think and think...Is that will happen? Is that will happen? What sick will I have?... but when we reach the emergency the people there said there don't have this treatment and told us to go to Ampang clinic first...after I eat breakfast I didn't go to Ampang...My dad want me to go to see doctor Hong, Doctor said I don't have fever o! But I also have a 1 day MC la...haha...Now...I have already eaten medicine and rest awhile...In the afternoon, I will do homework and "relax"la...haha...

Haiz...I have many feelings recently o... Many things happen... ha...But so lazy to talk here...kaka...talk back to sick...haiz...really really have to change my health routine into the good routine lu... have to drink lot of water, sleep early, exercise......and.....but don't know whether can or not....--

Elaine and me have been become just friend! I'm also happy a~ I don't know what's her feeling after that la~ But the most I'm ok happy also la~
But leh...Just I feel la...Somebody hao xiang don't like me recently...I don't know...
Whatever I will find out my wrongly and shortcoming then change it to good attitude~
Add oil! For me and all my friends~
My friends~ Could you all support me? Thanks a lot o~

And all people that make me as a friend~ Thank you~ Support me?
I love u all~~~~Muacks~~~~ ^^


Haiz...I have many things else to tell...But I want to rest already and I lazy...
Next time bah~~ My bro also want to use computer~ so next time ~ Bye~~~=]

1 comment:

byelaina said...

One enemy is too many ...
but a hundred friends too few ...
J told us must LOVE all ppl include ur enemy o ~~
LOVE can change anything... ^^