La Di Da

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is that worth?

How many times...I happy because of her...?
How many times...I hurt because of her...?
How many times...I sad because of her...?
How many times...I cry because of her...?

And...
How many times...She happy because of me...?
How many times...She hurt because of me...?
How many times...She sad because of me...?
How many times...She cry because of me...?

And...
How many times...Our heart full of hatred because of each other...?!
How many times...We never forgive each other...?!
How many times...We hurt each other...?!
How many times...She care about me...? I really don't know...

I hope to find out but I think this have to cooperate...
I sad but she sad or not? I hurt but she hurt or not?
I just know she don't like me ever...
I'm very sad but she know or not? Maybe...She don't know...
I don't want she hate me...I still want to be friend...She know or not? Don't know...
Haiz...I still prepared very very small present for her...
Whether she hate me or whatever...I still hope she could think me as a friend...
And hope she could not hate me so much...
Don't know...don't know...
I'm not only feel sad after leaving, I always appreciate and feel thanks for our friendship...Just...
OK la....Other feeling don't talk liao...Haiz....

No comments: