La Di Da

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy and 平安 healthy together is good enough~Remember to 珍惜all the things and people that belongs or important to ourselves o~

I don't mind ! I don't mind! I don't mind!
.......I unhappy whose know?!
You are so rude!!! really damn!!!
hate hate hate!!!hate what la!!! really a small gas!!!
you!!! OUT!!! don't go in to my place already!!!Don't disturb!!!
I don't mind...don't want to mind....
Have to back to school already...
Haiz...On Thursday my parent brought me to Genting Highland o~
Wah~~fun~~~play play play a lot and now my hands and legs are painful~
hahax...but really happy~can forget many unhappy things!!^^
next time I hope two brothers also can go together ~
but sometimes they also not good de la...kaka...
but we always happy,it's enough~happy,healthy,平安 is good enough~
Yesterday,my dad and mom made the "mix up stuff" ~kaka...
Egg+mashed original potato(do ourselves)+cheese+onion
mix up these things even and then fry it like pancake or like a pizza~
my mom don't eat milky things ,so she separated with us a little bit but her "pancake"
taste best o~haha...coz just a little bit , no need to add too much spices...
and then we open the grape juice that's look like the wine to drink~
wow~delicious and I'm really enjoy it~ Mom and I drink all the grape juice left~~
hahax...
haiz...many things haven't done...my place in the store room is messy and my school things haven't done...hope can done it all tomorow...but it's hard a bit la...
and I maybe will take part in the singing competition of chinese society o~
haha....and my piano practical examination will be held in 5th august o~
If my memory is correct lar~~haha...
haiz...tomorow is the last day of holiday o...haiz...not really want to go to school...
If want to go,maybe just want to study...not really want to see friends all...
And don't want to see her...!!! blek!!!
Have to give someone birthday present too!!
it's just a adat only!.. and show that im gentle!
kaka...no la...
these present is too simple and i buy becoz of I can think about her when i see this thing so i gift her lo!!!haiz...
now!!!I just want to study hard!! Add oil~~
Muacks~~~all add oil o~~~^^except that...

No comments: