I'm really can't expect the she will be like that...
She hate me...I think she never miss our happy moment before...
whenever I miss... Miss a lot...
My heart is so painful...
Why...Why I do the best before and then she still hate me...
I can feel that so I feel I have to left her awhile...But I cannot expect she can do like that...
She can't stand me anymore...right?....
I don't know...so confuse...She hate me from we are friends until now?....
My heart still very pain...very very pain...dissapointed...
Maybe...she really hate me...But I will be very sad...
Why...just tell me...why...why!!!....pain......
With new friends...erm...just fine...unhappy because still think of the broken friendship...
still very sad...still feel ... still very pain...
why she can't treat me like that before?...She hate me?...She never treat me like that before...
now...just sad...just pain...just dissapointed...Please...please tell me the truth...please...
I'm being in suffer...please help me...TT
No comments:
Post a Comment