Haiz...Exam already started lar...My sejarah hor,cannot see de la....
Hahaha...Like last time lo...kaka...But i will never give up and sad ,I have next time de ma!!Next time be very very hardworking lo!^^But i won't let next time be next time again and again!
Next time I must be very very hardworking!
I want to bet that XXX and others!! But most important is bet that XXX lar~~
I hope this time can get b grade marks,if not c oso can...Kaka...The others are ok lo...Don't like exam,I think nobody will like it de lor...>< ^^
Never mine for this time la...I have ready to accept the result de...Whenever it is good or bad...
But I will try my best best best de!!!
Except sejarah coz I already knew my result won't be so good de ma...haha...
Now , with new friend are happy! ^^ I think it is a good starting!
Old friend le....erm...ok lo... just...sometime feel sad oni lo......
I will take part in singing competition of chinese society o!^^
and...exam so happy o! haha...==
OK la~~~~I don't want to talk about "that G" so nothing to say more now...Tell next time la!
BB~~^^
No comments:
Post a Comment