She goes to another gang...I don't know what are my feelings...
So confuse and dissapointed with her and our friendship...
Wish we can be happy...I can prove to myself i can be happy without her...
I hope...
I know she is happy now...Me...I don't know...I just want to be back to myself...
We are a great pair before...But still have some problem...
She hurt me a lot...I just cry and never tell her a lot...
And she think I like to cry and very small gas...
Ok...Never mine...I have false also...
But I think she is not don't have any wrongly in this friendship...
She just don't know...She don't want to change together with me...
But before this,whether she hurt me,I don't quarrel with her...
I'm very scared that we will break up before...and sometimes cry...
I'm not really like to cry...I can't control myself...They don't trust me...
But the friendship between me and her is hard to forget...
I won't tell her what are her wrongly...If she want to know, she will find out herself...
But unfortunately,I think she never want to know whether I tell her...
As a Conclusion,we have good friendship whether it is not best...I'm dissapointed but I will make her as friend also whether she has make me as friend or not...
I want to say to her: Be happy...And hope you can find out your wrongly finally and change...It has benefit with yourself and your friend...Yin Shan and her friend also use this method...They change together...Unfortunately,that method is unusable between us...Never mind...We will be friend also..You hurt me,you leave me finally...But now I won't care for this...I just can give you a smile.....................................................^^
No comments:
Post a Comment