Hey hey you you! Welcome to my blog yeah ! ^~^
haha.. One week of weekday passed ....
2 days of examination ... huhu ... non-important subjects but , we still got touch it la xDD
The Art 2 , I draw fruits one , [rambutan] with water colour.
Background almostly same with last year == x)
♥Piano
I got da new songs sheets! xD Thanks dear Elaine xD [The songs sooooo hard @@]
Thursday =) Before tuition , my dinner!
Just wan capture the drinks la== xD Ice blended chocolate! xP with potato sandwiches set!
LOL .
BLEKK =PP
Today is Wesak Day , and holiday! haha .
Ready to go out .
♥My outfit
Captured many photos == huhu
^.^v
Bungkus some snacks for breakfast tea==
Went to the 登彼岸Temple to pray . and 浴佛 by bus no.79 with mommy.
Have lunch there x) ma ice kacang♥
Skip .
Then , we took taxi to Bukit Bintang xD Pavilion .
The target is KL Jing Si Books & cafe . And I want study .. lols .
And I'm finding a suitable pencil case.
After Pavilion , marching towards the target .
But in the middle , we went to Sungei Wang .
After no get anything , finally went to the target place xD
The shop namesss .
♥Pavilion .
Called Iced honey milk coffee . Read my books . =)
And then , at about 6 , we went to the organic restaurant besides for dinner . =D
Shop name @@ err is ♥WOODS. haha
Nice food . Organics♥
Home sweet home by bus x)
Photossss ==
Haha I also don't know why put such pose xD Bubyee~~
Nitex everyone.♥ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment