moody..
Since yesterday midnight , I knew my life afterward will be harder..
My heart is grey , my tears .
Don't ever try once to irritate me , I really will cry in front of u .
Lols . Actually is not a big deal , but also not a small matter .==
I just can play play play piano until I sienz..
I just like a robot .. seems no feelings .
You want anything , you want do anything , as if u don't hurt me so much . That's all .
I hate those words , those sayings . I hate your 'extreme' action .
It's harm both side of ppl including me.
Don't think I'm cool until not realize. I'm pain .
I need a word, FREE♥
Exam is coming , don't spoil my mood , plssss...
I wanna study , It's my future. lols .
You all are my power , my friends , tq♥ =)
Bye everyone =)
Wish me...
And hope I still can happy , smile , laugh wholeheartedly . ♥ [I think I can!! C:]
I know , finally will be nothing...nothing! (n.n)o
Hope so...
Gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!! Byebyee =D
Xin Nee changed lot these years , But Xinnee ♥ Happy and smile forever C:
2 comments:
gambateh^^
Thanks guii^^
Post a Comment