La Di Da

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

♥late post




Yo . it's the next post now . =)
It's a new week again .
Haha .

In last week ...
Erm the bad things was the teacher deducted my marks (10 marks) , 558 . (engkar arahan cikgu+tidak menghormati cikgu)
For I didn't bring penulisan book . haiz.. and now she can scaring us with the marks . ish .
I have already been very careful recently ">.<"
Nothing to say more .

Saturday
I went to KLCC again == with my parent and meet with my eldest brother XD
PC fair =D
He will use his money for a laptop. Im using it . XD
nice =)  +u for the money yaa bro x)
And Aoweng asked me about the a piano concert held on this saturday in klcc .
Finally , I can go =D my dear Elaine too . We all are excited! xD
It's a formal concert . =)  I think it would be a good good night~ xD
[8.30 p.m. , this Saturday , KLCC ] hahaha . =)

Sunday as usual in the morning.
Afternoon ... "Hello Mokii wanna join us to go for hill climbing? "
Yes . that's the beginning hahahah. xD
We went to a hill called "ah pek hill" == quite INTERESTING name~~~~ XP
My daddy , me and my vip baby mokii , followed hiking groups from guan inn teng . haha .
Haix x) my skill not good enough , and when climb down the hill , I had fell down twice==

Have a dinner after bath , with a hike hills family =D
I was so hungry x)

was doing kerja kayu KH , cat XD
v

Next post next post! XD

No comments: