La Di Da

Monday, April 19, 2010

♥无题无言:)











Old old old posted draft....
哈哈。整个星期,不好也不坏。==
也不懂该怎讲。无言了许多吧~


我就是想写华语 XP
记录下我一周所有复杂的感受=)

星期一
Perhimpunan开幕~
哈哈哈。真的好好笑。XD

我们学校有Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita的活动~
Perhimpunan开幕~
然后有两个背着心的人游dataran XD Jian Ting + Boon Kit
Catwalk catwalk~
lol. 过后还有马来人的吟诗表演呢==
blahhhh~~~~过了一个星期,两个星期了。。==不能post了T.t
因为都忘光了~=P

Yo! So long time didn't posted up bloggie . =P
And online .
Last week and last last week Saturday I went KLCC! lol .

LAST LAST WEEK
It was Saturday! hahah .
I went cocurricular activities. yupp . I must will attend . =D
Nice! I began to love sports . =)
 ♥Peace! ^~^v
Tired after came back x) hmm..

Night .

Booooo~ After went to citib , we went to KLcc.
The center , the stage =D

Had our dinner . ♥wafer with ice-cream and fruits . then went isetan , parkson and what-so-ever to surf .
And I wanna find a present for my dear lin haha .

♥Hello Kitty         (finally bought a file for her , and I maked a small present . hope she like it! :D)






 Saw this two pencil case . not so nice and not so bad . But expensive. ><

LOL . After that , yum char and went back! x)
Home sweet home . ~.~
Whoah Petronas Twin Towers haha .


CONTINUE on next post... x)

No comments: