So sad...so mad....
I don't know have to care her or not...
she is so out of reason!!!! I don't know what she thought!!!
I have to care her or just leave our broken friendship there?...
Can't!! The gang that Im in there have her!!! They are so friend with her! How I can keep away from her??... I hope to "participate" in another group...but I scared my classmate there will not accept me...And I don't really want to leave XX... She is nice whether many times she is not close with me...
I'm so confuse...but have two friends give me the change group de idea... They said If i don't try, I will not know... But im still confused...
Who can help me???!!!.....haiz....also have many others problems...I hope I'm not gonna be crazy....T^T
Elaine~~~Lin lin~~~~ T^T
2 comments:
haiz...
Dark night no matter how it is grow leisurely,
the daytime is total meeting arrival...
thank you~
Post a Comment