La Di Da

Monday, July 27, 2009

今天开心呀~^^

26/7/09
Wah~~~Today although don't have do homework...so sad..
But at night so happy nia~~
Dad and mom bring me to eat dinner in Tian Yian~~
Food so delicious and its decorate and design is beautiful~~~
It is one of the vegetarian restaurant near Jusco~
It is so special~~ Special vegetarian restaurant~~~~XD
The most expensive food that I had bought is the gelato~~
It is cost RM 15~ So expensive loh~~
It has many flavours~~ have strawberry~ Banana and chocolate~~
Wow~~~Yummy and sweety~~~^^
I have to explain==hehe~~It is layer~~ One layer is icecream,one layer is fruit~~
Many layers de~~I had have a chocolate icecream layers and banana~~~
wow~~~~~~fantastic~~but the icecream is too sweet and thick for me~~hahax~~
Daddy know expensive but he buy for me o! coz he want to "jiang li" me for having a good result in the theory exam~~XD Thanks~~~Dad~~Muacks~~
I ♥ You~~~ Mom And Dad~~~ Muacks~~ ^^

27/7/09
哇~~Finally can come blogging times~~^^
Today totally happy nia~~~
Happy with Lin lin~~^^ and friends~~^^
The morning session student have exam, so the desks and chairs arranged like exam~
Wah~ we arrange it again to our place = =''
Paiseh to morning session~~ hahax...><
I sit with lin lin and hui yee nia~~
So happy chatting with lin lin~~Muackss~~^^And other frens a little bit ya~~^^
haiz...today evening my house don't have bekalan air...
So I cannot wash my hair again!!...I have two days never wash...==''
Added today...three days...OhMyBuddha~~~~==
today just use some water to pour my hair only lo...haiz..haha...^^''
And then o~ The gelato that I bought yesterday haven't finished yet o~
After dinner~~I get it and eat eat eat~~Sweet and cold~~hahax~^^
And then o~ Today a teacher come to our class and call me and other frens to come out~
She said is Majlis Anugerah 1~ Wahhh!!!so hapi! I have got the best of Form 1~~~
Thank you thankyou!!! wow~~unbelievable a bit~happy~~
huiyin,huiyee,hamsa,wengyan,szejen,yinshan and leeyoong oso got~
wow....
haiz...so mad with the folio+s!! I don't want to do larh! I want to study...
Prepare for exam mah...haiz...
But the most happiest is chatting with lin lin nia~~^^
and then I LOVE♥ MYSELF,♥ My Dad and Mom and brothers,♥ my frens~~~^^
LOVE LOVE LOVE I LOVE ♥ XD
Wish I can be happy everyday~ and my family,my frens also can be happy everyday with me~~~
LOVE♥ ^^

No comments: