At this late night, come write emo post lol.
Don't know why.
Maybe it is just a normal feeling for humans.
Hmph I feel loved and touched today.
As my mom comforts me seeing me got disappointed. K it was because she didn't have comments for my alevel results.
And my second brother just told me that I have done a good work and posted my results on insta and facebook, saying that he is proud of me and i'm smarter than him lol.
I was so so happy with that so I actually shared it to my friends. Not showing off but excited.
Was like a kiddy which is happy with my own result after my family be satisfied with it.
Well of course I think my dad would be happy for me too. :)
Well, this is just a little part of my life.
There are more journey to go.
I would take this as the indication of how I could choose my path in the future.
Although I am still quite confused with it.
Hmph. And thinking of my dad and mom. Feel sentimental again.
And somemore hav the mood to play piano today. Play interstellar song so nice.
Imma sentimental artist hahaha.
I love my mom. And so I feel sad for her, cuz I really glad seeing my dad and mom together until they are both old. I hope they could be together for a longer time.
Well, life. Lols. Unexpectable.
Accept and appreciate. Should acc my mom more lol.
And was happy to have yumchar session at night with the so called cheras gang haha.
Yesterday just had a little trip to 1U with them haha.
Everyone is going to be busy so it becomes more precious to gather with every friends.
Miss everyone so badly. Everyone.
Bye. Hope we have a lively, happy and enriched life!
No comments:
Post a Comment