La Di Da

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Meaning of life?

What's your meaning of life?
recently asked my friends.
I just wanna find answers for them.
As a reference, for myself.

Cuz I have lost my passion to live.
I meant, not so serious as u all think.
But, everyday doing the same thing, worrying of the same thing, stressed of the same thing,
Live the same life. I seriously felt that nothing is meaningful.

Or maybe I just do not satisfy myself or my life.
I always keep one thinking bear in my mind, which it is like a bug keep engulfing my feelings.
Always think that people would not like me, people around don't like me.
Including my family, my friends.
And yes, my relationship with them are bad.
Except some of them.

Maybe even just one wrong thing u did will just made people feel not good about you?
And I always become so careful and scared people's hatred.

Lol so the topic changed.
What was I talking about for so long.

I know I should not hate myself.

Oh no. Thinking too much again.
If I could think things simpler, I think I will be happier. Sigh...
Same to everyone.

My wish for now.
-Have a vacation. Go anywhere. Just out of kl. It's so simple. But why it's so hard to be fulfilled...
-Get back closer with my old friends and seniors. I hope so. Hope lol.
-Get around well with my college friends. I dun have any motivation to go school for now. Lol.
-Family more close and communicate more... Outing more... But...
-Have a music performance somewhere. :) makes me feel satisfied.
-Go to help out the camp. Unluckily im in college now. Don't have much time.
-Get my car license. -Study well. -Become HEALTHY. It's important.
Sigh.
What would life be if too many demands?

No comments: