La Di Da

Friday, November 15, 2013

Be a teacher

I won't give up of us
even if the sky get rough.
still look it up.
I won't give up.

Again, wanna enjoy the tranquil night.
Stay alone in the living room and hear music, watch shows, with tv and lappie opened.
Hope that noone could interrupt this.
Somehow always been disturbed. lol.
Though tonight want to sleep earlier. These few nights always sleep after 3am.
/______\

Tomorrow have to go to music centre to have lesson and also give lesson to the children. :3
Currently I have three kids, I meant students.
Haha.
They are cute. But 2 of them can't be controlled very well.

One of them has some kind of aging disease.
Her mom brought her here to learn because she likes Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
When she heard that song, she was really happy.
To make her more happier, her mom thought that learn piano will be good for her.
Her mom told me, "She might be scared of you because she thought you are the doctors in the hospital, she scared of them."

She's called Nah :) She's actually quite obedient, but just that do not pay attention to one thing for a period of time. She just can't. Eventually her mom learn from me and teach her at home. Haha.
Her mom is so diligent.
I felt... emm. I don't know. The feelings. Sympathy? No... Touched? Hmph.
And warmed. :) She is quite scared about unknown person and places.
But I hugged her and she is like "sayang" me. Really cute.
Thought, why such a cute child got such disease, since so young.
I feel lucky to teach her and her mom. Cause I can learn something from them.
Her mom keep telling me, "Don't give up her, teacher."
I also promise to her and myself, of course won't.

Another two kids are lucky kids.
I think their parents are friends or family.
They come to learn together.
A 4 years old girl and 8 years old girl.
About the 4 years old girl, hmph, she always like to bang the piano =-=
I thought that was I treating her too good? Played with her.
But she's just 4 years old. Should be enjoying, I'm not going to scold her. sigh.

About another girl, I don't worry at all haha.
She's old enough. =.=" Erm I meant she hears what I say and absorbs it really quickly.
Clever child. And obedient.
But I hope I can provide them a fun lesson.
That they enjoy playing music and playing with me.
Except they are too naughty.

Hah..... Ottoke?
What should I do hmph.
I'm still new in this so I think that it's a bit hard.
But I will try my best, so that my students can enjoy playing the instruments and also master it.
Actually it's good as long as I didn't teach the wrong thing. =w=

Sorry students, teacher is too unprofessional. XD

HOLIDAYYY. <3  
Continue watching my shows luuuuuuu.
(worried bout my study but, tomorrow thennnnnnnnnnnnnn.)

No comments: