Constantly being ignored hahaha.
Just used to it lol.
Though I don't like negative thingy.
So I really want to change my eyes and mind into positive mode !
Any negative comes, just neutralise it ! Lolll.
And, no nid try to make everyone likes yourself and don't care all the opinions towards you.
If ppl ignore, then I'm the one who take the action lorh.
This called positive !
I know when I am not fine, I don't have the ability to help others too, my family, my friends.
Somehow many things disturbing my mind my mood.
Seeing ppl unhappy, I'm also unhappy...especially mommy, and my friends.
I know I'm not good enough, and I'm trying to be better, to be grateful. Please give me a chance.
Papa please give me energy. :)
But, got one thing, my mommy.
After daddy left, I really don't know how to deal with her negative feelings and else...
Sighh...
Everything's happened with a reason.
And we have to take it no matter what.
If something bad happened, just look at it at another angle or turn it another way.
I know daddy wants me to live better. :) so he always advised me when he was still here.
Ahh, and he told me to read books when I'm alone. :) Yeahh.
I forgot many things, I know, and I'm pattern!
Lol. I will always try to be better and live my life better. :)
Though many things could upset me...
Thank you everyone who loved me, or even just talked to me, including my family. :)
Thought that I'm just too weak or maybe too greedy to face all the things in life, or too terrible. Trying to be positive and be good to ppl around me.. And Feel like many problems, but I can't solve it :( or maybe i didnt put effort to solve it. Sometimes just want to give up.
Btw, just know that a hug is really powerful.
But seriously wanna shout out, really hope someone could tell me,
Everything will be alright, everything's good, take care, and give a hugss.
And will do the same to ppl around me too.
Whatever, I know I'm pattern, hahaha.
Hope Xinnee's back. The new Xinnee.
Be the best of me, not be the better of me.
Moving on. Don't look back. Okayy :) I try to get it.
Hope it lasts long larh ! Lol.
And Should post up some happy moments also. :)
1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment