Live in today. You Only Live Once.
Growing up through the tough life, standing up to touch the blue sky. ♥
Have a nice day ! :)
La Di Da
Monday, January 28, 2013
Upset
Don't know why, I feel like crying.
The cells of the whole body feel very upset.
Making me feel very uncomfortable.
Feel sick.
But i thought i dun hav anything bothering me?
Maybe i feel lonely?
Sob sob... Hope recover asap...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
poor charlene, hope you recover soon. on the bright side, maybe you're just going through a few changes in your emotional state and simply becoming more mature :)
En..i know that :) i know i will be more strong and brave after tht and i hope so.. I really miss him.. I feel so upset that i cant see him and talk to him anymore.. I thought i had recovered but no.. I might just wan my family and frens to know that i am okay..
2 comments:
poor charlene, hope you recover soon.
on the bright side, maybe you're just going through a few changes in your emotional state and simply becoming more mature :)
En..i know that :) i know i will be more strong and brave after tht and i hope so.. I really miss him.. I feel so upset that i cant see him and talk to him anymore.. I thought i had recovered but no.. I might just wan my family and frens to know that i am okay..
Post a Comment