La Di Da

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just craps :P

Opps. I've been mentally dragged by sweetheart here to update my lovely bloggie X)
Just crap something .

I'm agree of all sorts of description about form 5 life.
Including sweetheart's one, it's a nerve-wrecking process. :X
But, all the ideas made me come up with an idea.
Form 5 is one of the most vital obstacles we have to pass through in our adolescence life.
It also means that we should get ready to prepare ourselves to another level of life.
To be more mature and tough to accept challenge of life.
So, it's time to fight :)

Although my lazy mode still haven't turn off completely , but i will try my best to off it lol /.\
please OFF . /.\

Recently feel stressed , i want relax a bit larr :(
I know like this i won't have good prestasi one.

Anyway, really looking forward to Chinese New Year !
I miss my relatives so muchhhh.
And , can have fun , angpau, nice food , new clothes blahhs
Hope so :))
My Friends, u are welcome to my house and play hahaha XD

After cny, will be tired like something.
Hope i dun always get sick in this year , purlease.. :)

:D have a nice year everyone.

No comments: