La Di Da

Thursday, February 3, 2011

♥ Happy CNY :) Rabbit :3

CNY Eve ♥

My hometown is at Selangor . And almost all my relatives live near K.L.
Last night , gathered in uncle's house . :D

Whole day cleaning my own house , and do some works or cooks . with family .:)

At night , banyak photos ohh ;)

But , Tak ada fireworks :(



 Ignore :XXX
 LOLLL . I was crazy in capture . Though the light wasn't good .

Uncle's house :'D
Eat , talk , play , my little cousinssss (four) , lousang , angpau , photos :D
I didn't arrange the photos X)




















 This two little very geng one XD the spot of the night ♥
 So cuteeeeeeee!!! >w<

 Chair for giving angpau+s :P


 Big family! ♥ :DDD

 Ang pau ang pau XD mwah mwah mwah !

Hope this year is a good year :) Hope I won't be sad again and again . PLS .

Happy CNY to all!! ♥ 

No comments: