La Di Da

Saturday, January 22, 2011

♥Untitled♥22.1.11

Hi there ! :)

photos O.O
Morning of Thursday , a happy day .

Random . :)
Close your eyes and pass through it if don't want to see it ;) haha .

School look =.=



Three eight =.= grr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently , at school , many things , subjectss , homeworkss , problems..
All in my mind . Keep spinning around .
I can't figure out all the problems . Just thinking and thinking . Thinking and thinking .

Lately , very exhausted and tired . phewww...
BUT, wednesday and thursday , are my 1st happiest day I ever had in 2011 :)
Guan Inn Teng . We practise dance together , play , make jokes , laugh together , I really enjoy ;))

Thank you all so much ! You all are so great ♥, so simple , so child *child is happy ;)*
Feel ALIVE at the time being with you all .
Hope to see you all soon and becoming a group again .
also my Truly friends :) hope larh . hahaha .
This time is for capturing our 1st CNY Music videos ;)
If not "fish", only I post it up XDDD I'm waiting :D:D heheee .




It's a little memory that integrated my January more complete :) I LOVE <3
Didn't take dou others photos in MY camera :( have to take from them XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I didn't misunderstand...........
Felt hurts but ..:) I know , all those advices that my family , my friends gave , is for my own good .
Already many times . ... And I realized also ... many times...
I'm so sorry , and thank you so much.
But , I'm still ignoring myself sometimes . And ignoring all the things around .
I don't know why . Why I becoming like this .
Maybe , yeah all my fault .
I always told myself , PLS don't think too much again :)
But finally , I found out that's not a simple things . stupid me .

Cried out lil. Very good , is it? :) I wanna continue :(
Just express the feelings out without thinking .
A way that I could let it flush out . FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH!!

I have a true heart , I just don't have good attitudes . I know who I am . ;) That's who I am .
Sorry. And thank you .again. Tidying things in my mind . I have thought before . I have changed before.
Write everything in my paper diary :)
Just I could find it out . For what I did , what I thought , what I felt about .

And everytime what I told myself to , but lastly , I can't take it to an action .
Failure, so worse I am , right? :(

I know , everyone has their own hardship , problems..
So have to be strong :) support each other .
although are not a good listener , but be a good supporter . I hope I am . And I hope you are . :)

Katelyn? or ... set a fixed name larh XDD
You showed me tough , strong , and positive :)
You too , gambateh yaa . I know you sure will . haha .


I wanna SAY
Noone is perfect in this world .

But of course , I won't use this phrase as an excuse or pretense for what I did wrongly .


If anyone really hates me , tell me straight bah :X
I know , it would be very hurts ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No idea why so many problems every year :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well ...New work , as a member of ajk keceriaan group .
I just wanna try my best . Be busy busy and forget all my things that don't wanna to face it.
:)

I lost my confidence . So much so much .


Love , family love , friends love , lover . Love , great things in this world .
Show love . But , sometimes, it's hurts :)

I wanna be more mature , and be more free , be more happy , AND
Afford to take , Let Go .

Xinnee , 16 now . : )

Maybe everything is simple , I will make sure I think it more to positive way . :)
I know I'm not a completely negative person .
That's all for today , ;) see ya , goodbye ! ♥


OWH , heyy yeahh , that's what called growing process ;))

No comments: