La Di Da

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

♥A realization, won't ever be repeated again and again♥

Hello . ;)
ON! XD
Bloggie again . C:

What today gonna post? XD
Actually , I also wanna post something simple , just write rows of words and stop . ;)

But post events 1st! XDD

Wednesday , 27.10.10 , CHAMBER CONCERT  
6.30p.m. until 8.30 p.m.
KLCC Philharmonic centre .
x)

 Enjian , Aaron , Elaine , Me , Yong Hao , Sze Xian
 Mice's friends :D Jenny , Kelvin , Chun Kit
 :)
 With dear Elaine ♥

Nice night ♥♥ ;DD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Sunday , I can't join them for hiking Saga Hills :X
Just went to dharma class in the morning and practice performance for graduation ceremony of that class this year . xD something like 手语 , half dance .
Quite fun :P
Knew new friends too :D
And then in evening , went to the Pandan Indah padang there , volleyball .
Lastly , I jogged and played badminton with my daddy lol XD
I sports .

Woooots . Went to school for few days !
Falling in volleyball , card games and chatting ;)
I love that . Being with you all . Happiness comes xD

And emm.. I know I have to change , something . :)

Byebye
Hopefully fullllllly my next post is a happy event x)

No comments: